As promised to Toni and some other friends, my powerpoint presentation on minorities and indigenous issues (click to access) and some photos to conclude this wonderful trip. I remind all my friends whose sessions I couldn’t attend due to organisation flaws that I am expecting their powerpoint too, either for diffusion or just for my notes, up to you!
I met wonderful people at WIPCE, Toni, Penny, Kate, Lori, Adriano, Cynthia, Luz, Rachel and many, many more. You’re all in my heart and thoughts! See you in real in Hawaii or elsewhere before and on Facebook and other social networks including the excellent academia.edu!
WIPCE Videos (thanks to Miryam Yataco, see above for more):
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkMqMNX0Oe4 (TV summary)
- Maori Evening with a beautiful Haka. I was right there, sitting on the floor, just amazed!
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1hM5_fPm0&feature=related (Pachamama ceremony)
- WIPCE links…not really great but who knows, they might finally get their acts together for that last bit!
- The Guaman Poma Website(chronicle of one of the first New World accounts).
- Inka writing system
Thanks to Serafin Coronel Molina, a brillant researcher organising right now STILLA 2011 and President of the Association for Teaching and Learning Indigenous Languages of Latin America(ATLILLA)
Blogs: Allanah King’s Blog on WIPCE experience
So, Aloha everyone, see you in Hawaii in three years. I start saving!
2 thoughts on “WIPCE 2011 Bouquet final”
merci de me faire voyager depuis Genève !
Le bonheur est dans le partage!!!!